Return & Shipping Policy
PLEASE NOTE: Current turn around time on orders is currently 1-2 weeks after a drop. We only have one person in the shop packing orders at a time due to Covid-19, so turn around times are slower.
Due to Covid, we are experiencing some delays with shipping. We will NOT refund your order because of delays.
- Tees: We accept returns up to 5 days of arrival for items that are unworn, unwashed, and have no foul odor.
- Prints: We do not accept returns on any instant downloads.
- All other items: We will look at these on a case by case basis. We will review return inquiry’s that are submitted up to 10 days after arrival. We do not guarantee returns on these items as we are a small shop and won't except returns due to change of heart on a product. Please read all descriptions of products before purchasing. Assumed item sizing (online) vs actual product size will not be accepted as reason for return.
- The customer is responsible for shipping the item(s) back to the retailer. Your return will be processed as soon as it arrives back to us. Shipping costs are not covered by retailer and will be deducted from your refund.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you are looking to return.
We do our best to get orders out as quickly as we can, but please note that delays after large drops/restocks are possible. Orders are typically shipped out 2-3 times a week.
All orders will ship with a tracking number which is emailed to you once your label is created. If you did not receive a tracking email please check your email address is correct on the order. Orders are shipped currently using USPS and UPS.
Incorrect shipping addresses may result in your parcel being returned or abandoned...please double check your shipping address before placing order. Any return shipping fees or loss of item is to be covered by the customer if this occurs.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged items. Please let us know if this occurs though and we can share next steps.